Prep Time: 15 minutes
Note: the ingredients and amounts are fluid, this is how I like the salad, but you can add or subtract in any way that better suits your needs.
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3/4 cup of black beans
- 3/4 cup of fresh corn, cooked and cooled
- 1 avocado
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 3/4 cup feta
- 4 tbsp honey lime vinaigrette (you can find the recipe here)
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and toss until mixed.
Can serve two or three if combined with something from my lunch or dinner section.
For a vegan option just subtract the cheese, and for a carnivore, this would be great with some grilled chicken.