Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 tbsp peanut butter (click here for my homemade recipe)
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a pan with parchment paper or tin foil coated with butter or cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine peanut butter, and honey and put in microwave for 30-45 seconds until it’s all melted. Stir together and then add cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Add in the oats and stir until they are completely coated.
- Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Oven times may vary so just make sure it is golden brown on top.
- Store in air tight container.
I usually add raisins or dark chocolate and an assortment of nuts, this is a very versatile recipe so you can add whatever you want to make a delicious trail mix!
I carry this around with me almost everywhere I go to keep me fueled throughout the day, but I also like to have it with some almond milk in the morning.